IRTUAL PRESENTATION OF STUDENT PROJECTS FROM INNO-SAE 2020
The 2020 edition of INNO-SAE had its finale on the 15th Dec 2020 with a public, virtual, presentation of 6 interdisciplinary student projects from 9 different UKIM faculties:
- SKARLET – students from FEEIT/FCSE/FME – System for control of aero pollutants in real-time
- HyTo – students from FEEIT/FASF – Automated system for tomatoes growing in water using an embedded Arduino
- AAP – students from FEEIT/FA – ArchApp
- SIM – students from FM/FME – Infusion system with embedded membranes
- SalivaDiag – students from FS/FMFF – Saliva as a non-invasive diagnostics biofluid
- GREEN KEY- students from FASF/FM/FTM – Green key for biological control of pests
UKIM students once again showed their innovative capacity, perseverance and resourcefulness!
The 2020 edition of INNO-SAE was jointly organized by the Center for Technology Transfer and Innovations – INNOFEIT and the University Students Assembly at the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje.