INNOFEIT hosted a workshop on Intellectual Property (IP) in its premises on the 27th Sep 2018. The workshop was conducted by two prominent experts in the field, Lisa Cowey and Colin Hunsley from ClearViewIP. The lectures covered topics on what IP is, how it is classified and how it brings value to companies. There was a great amount of interest and very fruitful discussions from the local startup and SME community at the event.
- Cooperation between the innovators from Macedonia and France
- Memorandum of Understanding between FITT, SCE and INNOFEIT
- The winner of BETAPITCH competition in Skopje has been picked
- The first industrial research project in the new academic year
- Intellectual Property Workshop held in INNOFEIT premises